This guide to learning languages is for…
- First-time language learners who want to start their studies off on the right track
- Intermediate students who want to learn faster with a focus on speaking
- Casual learners who want to pick up a language again after trying with ineffective study methods
In my language coaching course, I’m going to show you how to learn languages fast. I’ll share with you what I actually do to learn foreign languages, in the form of a presentation based on contents that I usually show in polyglot clubs.
- How to memorize vocabulary?
- How to master grammar?
- How to improve your pronunciation?
- What are the best tools to learn languages?
- How long does it take to learn a language?
After this quick-start guide, you’ll know exactly what to do from now on. I put popular tools and personal tips together into a complete language workout for your brain. It fits the spare minutes of your day and can be applied without going abroad.
This is not a generic guide: I only recommend methods and materials that I actually use myself and that I find useful.
This treasure of life experience will make you want to pick up again that language you dropped long ago, this time saving yourself years of ineffective studies.
Book it from this website! It’s cheaper than on Udemy.